The villa is a family home that is maintained and refurbished regularly. We look forward to sharing our home with you and aim to ensure your stay is a 5-star experience.
For the comfort of future guests and to maintain a professional service please read these terms and conditions
- The deposit is refundable for the first 14 days from booking but after that is non-refundable if you cancel, unless the dates can be re-booked by other guests and then 50% deposit will be returned or 100% can be transferred to another booking.
- Final payment is due 8 weeks prior to your stay. Non-payment forfeits the deposit.
- After final payment, refunds are only available if another guest books and the refund will be based on the price paid by the late booking guest.
- It is highly recommended you take out travel insurance to cover cancellation for unforeseen occurrences or emergencies.
- We will try to accommodate date changes where possible before the final payment. We will work with you in exceptional circumstances to claim your insurance and change dates as far as possible.
- Check in time is after 4pm and check out time is by 10am unless agreed differently prior to the stay
- The villa is strictly no smoking or vaping except outside.
- The air conditioning unit is remotely accessible by the owner. Cool needs to be 72 to 76 degrees. Heat 68 to 72 degrees. The fan must remain on auto. Doors and windows to be kept closed.
- There are alarms are on all 3 doors leading to the pool area. This is a Florida requirement for child safety. If you de-activate the alarms the owner and the villa insurers take no responsibility for accident or injury.
- Keys are in a key safe by the front door. The code is given after final payment. Keys must be returned to the key safe on departure.
- The BBQ must be cleaned before departure if used.
Finally, please have a fun filled holiday, and we are happy to share our own experiences and answer any questions.